Calling All Bloggers!
Are you an avid blogger? Idiot-or-Moron is always looking for talented and funny people to join our creative team. Whether you are looking to add to your portfolio and get your work seen, or if you need to make some extra money, we are always open to bringing on new talent in.
Idiot-or-Moron needs Fast Efficient Blog Posters!
The ideal contributor to this site is a voracious consumer of news on the web, with a whole roster of interesting blogs and Twitter feeds they follow.
Here are some of the qualities and skills we welcome:
- You are comfortable reviewing and editing contributor stories and rewriting headlines to fit Our Comic style – snappy & provocative — think TheOnion.
- You are comfortable with production work and quick turnaround for inputting new stories and slide shows.
- Contributors to our site basically get a crash course in digital journalism — an opportunity to learn about aggregation, curation, and the ins and outs of navigating a sophisticated blog system.
- And, as a bonus, you’d get to write on the side.
- The Social Media Universe
- Photo Editing Cropping – Resizing (Photoshop or Fireworks)
- Blog Entry procedures with some simple editing
- Skype (we live by it)
- Basic Video editing is always a Big Plus
- You will be working from your home or office
Our team will be sending URL links with story text lead-ins, appropriate posting category and possibly some article edits. Your job will be to format the article photos and/or videos and to add the blog to our site in a timely manor. If interested, please tell us about yourself, experience and background (links and portfolio if available). Pay is based on per-article-post.
Get a hold of us by sending us a message: